Friday, October 30, 2009

More socializing!

Wow! Austin is a ladies man! Here he is with two girls in our ward! Rachel and Kiara (may have spelt that wrong) (Kee-are-a) He is bigger than both of them (they are both under 12 lbs) and they are both about 3 months old!

Here is Rachel:














Here is Kiara:














Thank you Misty for making me this carseat cover! I absolutely love it!!! Misty is Rachel's mom and she makes these ADORABLE car seat covers. They sell for $65 so I am soooo lucky that she made me one!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Austin is a big boy! Love big babies!

cari said...

I love the car seat covers.Have a fun weekend wish i was there with you.

m@R(! said...

Austin is already getting all the women! too bad their social skills pretty much are none existent. See you real soon.

mistyp said...

And a cute ladies man, he is. No problem on the car seat canopy. :) I don't know how anyone could pay that much for one...that's why I started making them. Rachel looks silly in this pic...I should have taken the pacifier out of her mouth and put a bow on her head. ;)

Unknown said...

Such cute babies!!