Sunday, October 11, 2009

Like Father like son...

This was Jeremy's outfit when he was a baby!!! Do you think it will work for our 80's party we are going to next weekend?? : ) Last night Jere and I went to dinner and a movie (our first date, since Austin). We went to Red Lobster (best biscuits in the world) and saw Surrogates. It was kind of a weird movie, but I still enjoyed it. Austin hung out with the Browns!! We missed him though, and couldn't wait to get back to see him. Well, it was really late so we slept over and I had brought 4 outfits for him, thinking that would be enough. He spit up so many times that his clothes were all soaking, so we had to borrow one of Jere's baby outfits for Austin to wear home! It's cute huh?
























Austin and dad taking a Sunday nap!







Austin was smiling so much in his sleep and I tried to get a picture of it, but I was never fast enough. This was as close as I got. He has the cutest smile EVER!!!

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

nothing more precious then a sleeping baby!! :) I love his outfit..so stylish.

mistyp said...

Don't worry, you'll get more smiles and pics of it soon! Yes, that outfit does work...pretty in style now! ;)

mommag said...

So cute. I miss him.

cari said...

Love the 80's outfit. so perfect. I think reggie wore something similar to that.