Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grocery Smarts!

This is for Marci, she wanted to see how good of a deal I got!
The total I spent on all of this was about $22. not bad huh? I was printing off coupons all day yesterday and then took them to Albertson's awesome sale! Jeremy laughs at me and thinks I wasted $22, (which is probably right, but don't tell him) because how much of this stuff would I have bought if it wasn't such a good deal! I love all this stuff, but it's pretty darn unhealthy! I did need mayo, and I use All small and mighty laundry detergent, but the rest of it is pretty much junk! (OH BUT IT WILL TASTE SO GOOD!) Thank you Grocery Smarts!

P.S. my rootbeer float I'm eating right now tastes so good!

2 comments:

Ashley & Donnie said...

It's not junk.... and your prego. Just say your craving all of this stuff! :) And Reeses Puffs are the best, I have them everyday!

m@R(! said...

yeah! and dont' you still $15 to use again. i LOVE good deals..especailly when it is junk.