Saturday, August 15, 2009

And yet another garage sale victory!

It was pouring outside this morning when i woke up! Imagine how heartbroken I was. I look forward to garage sales all week!!! Well, i decided to go anyways, to see if anyone was still doing it. Most of the houses weren't, but there were a few that were!


To start my story...yesterday I went to Pottery Barn and bought this bobby pillow slipcover with a giftcard I had. i didn't have enough money to buy the $30 bobby pillow to go with it, but I really wanted one, so I decided to wait to see if I could find one cheaper!

Well, I went to Sweet Pea Boutique and they were selling one for $7.99! So i hurry and snatched it up! Here it is, with some cute clothes I got at garage sales!

Now look how cute it is?


So...back to garage sales...I got this cute little camping chair for camper! It's a lot cuter in person!























I really REALLY wanted a mirror for the car, so I was SOOOO excited to find one! It even has a remote so I can play music for the little guy! I got a carseat cover, and some 'blanket' sleepers!

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

i have decided i am gong this weekend..you have inspired me.

m@R(! said...

p.s.
you need to check out sister power blog!

mommag said...

Wow - you are doing great at garage sales.