Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another Garage Sale Success!!

Wow! I LOVE garage sale shopping. This might not be all that exciting for you! But it is for me! I love getting cheap stuff! I was planning on buying a Diaper Champ (especially living in an apartment where the dumpster is in the back) and they cost about $35 at target, but I just got one for $2!!! The lady also gave me a free BabyBjorn carrier (normally $75!). I don't know if she knew what she was giving away! haha

I also got a game that looks fun (for $1) and a book to show me how to make a slip cover for my couch. (i bought material last year, but I didn't know how to do it, so it's been on hold)


Look how adorable that little construction outfit is! It is the only thing I've bought at 0-3 months (because I have too much already) but I fell in love with it!

This outfit I got just for daddy! Even though it won't fit him!

I love these cowboy boots!

More fun clothes! The little yellow one says, "What happens at grandma's, stays at grandma's!! I love it. And a little baseball cap to match his baseball jersey from the last garage sale success!

TOTAL COST for everything= $15.50

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

i LOVE the boots. how cute! and i am impressed with your babybjorn find. WOW. you have inspired me to shop garage sells.

Heather O said...

great deal finding and such cute little things for your little guy! I am so excited for you!

Stacey said...

Should we call you the garage sale queen? Very cute finds. Those boots look really comfy.