Sunday, July 26, 2009

Garage Sales...gotta love them!

You can't even see all the clothes in this picture that I got at this garage sale because there were so many! I was so excited! I got 22 outfits for only $20. Try and beat that at any store. Little Camper has TONS of clothes 0-3 months, so all of these are 3 months and above. I love all the little baseball uniforms (which he'll be wearing to daddy's games) and jerseys. Now I have a VERY hard time buying any clothes for him at a store. Even $5 for an outfit seems like too much for me!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

WOW! You scored....gotta love those garage sales. It is so funny, when we had Hunter we scored all these clothes and a great crib for practically nothing... the people were moving to England. We still use the crib for Sami. Don't you just love it when you get a blessing like that:)