Wednesday, July 29, 2009

For Baby!!



I've pretty much been waiting for this since I think Chantal was a baby! Finally...the day has come that Grandma made something for MY LITTLE BOY!!! YAHOO! Thank you so much Grandma. Everyone always LOVES what grandma makes for all of the little kids, and I'm so excited to be a part of it now. Aren't they precious? I can't wait to wrap him up in that blanket, knowing that GREAT Grandma made it for him! And that cute little jacket, he's going to get a lot of compliments!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I LOVE YOU GRANDMA BALDWIN!!!!!

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

so cute...grandma has got some talent i tell ya.

cari said...

I love all the stuff grandma makes. can't wait to see your baby wrapped up in it too!!!!!

Ashley & Donnie said...

Your so lucky! I love the things that grandma makes!

Stacey said...

Beautiful Amy! Something you and your family will cherish forever.