Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camper's first Baby Shower!!!

I had so much fun at my baby shower, and I definetly got showered with a lot of fun gifts!! Unfortunately, a lot of my cousins and Aunts were out of town, so they couldn't make it, but most of my sisters were able to come and my in-laws were in town for the fireworks, so they got to be there as well.
I don't have any pictures from the shower, because I ALWAYS forget to get out my camera, but my sister has some pictures of the cute decorations that I'll have to get from her. Marci went all-out in decorating and it looked SOOOOOO cute!!

Here are some of the gifts!!

oxi clean, crib pads, sheets, blanket, mattress pad, washcloths, burping pads, babys first Calendar, rattle, bottle, lanolin (for me), A&D, diapers, wipes, socks, baby food, and cotton swabs.

baby robe and towel

onesies and gowns

Off to grandmas, I'm the Big Kahuna, Movin' <--> and Haulin'

My Dad is my Hero, adorable jeans and T-shirt with matching shoes, jogging outfit, even a little swimsuit

Guests at the shower: Momma G, Jena, Cari, Marci, Momma Brown, Brett, Allie, Jessie, Erica, Deridee, Sadie, Grandma, Chantal, Mckenna, Mckinley, Colby, and other nieces and nephews (on and off).

1 comment:

Wahly said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A BABY IN ALL THOSE CLOTHES