Thursday, July 8, 2010

Values Bike Ride

The Young Women in my ward were doing a Values Bike Ride and they got to come to my house for the value Good Works. (What a cute idea huh?) I just talked for a few minutes on the value Good Works and then we ate bananas (because Good Works is the color yellow) dipped in chocolate. Austin and I both wore yellow and I made this little sign with scriptures dealing with Good Works. Ignore my paint job. The crown molding is soon to come.

Here are a few pictures of our house before I painted the rooms. i still haven't taken the after photos.

3 comments:

cari said...

Love your painting jobs. I have a few rooms that might need some paint. What color did you use where the goodworks signs is. I love your house. it is looking so good. Keep the pictures a coming.!!Love the stripes and the paint for the mirrors.

Brittney said...

your house is looking sooo cute! I will have to come out sometime and see it in person. You are doing a great job!

Ruth Brown said...

Amy I love it! Austin's room looks so cute! I can't wait to see it for myself!