Thursday, July 8, 2010

Many projects...Before & After

I wanted to paint a wall REALLY badly with stripes, so...here it is.
Before:


My design:





Austin helped pull the tape off for awhile...

But then he had to stop to text his friend...


After:
Before:


Beautiful handcrafted mirror-frame! I love the details and colors, but the colors don't match anything of mine.


Say goodbye to the colors...



check out the price tag!! I got it for $4 at the DI!!!


During:
After:

white with black glaze






Before:


beautiful (sarcastic) orange frame (from the DI for a couple of bucks!)




After:

spray painted white with black glaze (again)



5 comments:

Stacey said...

Love seeing the before and afters...your wall looks amazing and so fun! Great score on the patch work mirror, i like what you did with it.

m@R(! said...

amazing!! your home is looking more and more beautiful! The projects look awesome...i can't wait to see it in person next week!

mommag said...

Wow - you are so creative. Love what you are doing.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the stripes!! I also laughed when I read "but then he had to stop to text his friend" you are too funny!

Brandon said...

That is awesome!!