Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well, yesterday was my first day back to school. So I might not be posting everyday like I have been. Life just got too busy! It wasn't as hard to leave Austin as I thought it would be (everyone told me I was going to cry). But it defintely was a hard day! My students were all wild! One student stole a rotary cutter (what's that? it's like a pizza cutter, but WAY sharper, for cutting fabric) and another student, or maybe the same student, stole the magnet out of my pin holder (so now it's worthless). Today was much better because I put the students in a seating chart and was more organized. Both days at school I've been watching videos of Austin all day on my phone! It makes me smile. And I get so excited to go home and see him. Our neighbor, Marie Gale, is babysitting him. She has a six month old, Macguire, there is a picture of him in an earlier post. I'm so grateful for her, and she does a wonderful job! I'm going to go research right now about starting a preschool because I'm planning on starting one next year. Let me know if you know anything about starting a preschool. I would love all the advice I can get! Well, here are some cute pictures of our growing little boy. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

The Shaw Family said...

When things like that happen don't you just want to find all your teachers and apologize like crazy to them?! Good luck with everything. I don't know anything about starting a preschool, but I know you would be the BEST.

Unknown said...

Amy, you're awesome and I know you would make a great preschool teacher! Talk to Cory and I about it some more okay. We may have a few ideas for you. Little Austin is just soooo cute! I love his chubby cheeks...they're so fun to kiss!

cari said...

So cute.

mistyp said...

Wow! Marie is amazing. I wanted to tell you I'd tend him...but since the babies are so close in age, didn't know if I could handle it. :) Glad it's working out for you.