Monday, November 16, 2009

Awesome curling iron!!! GET ONE!!!



Check out how amazing this curling iron is!! go to www.enzomilano.com They are about $100 on this website, but I can get one for you for only $40 (including tax and shipping and handling) if you want one! They also come in pink! I could have it shipped directly to your house if you want. They have a lifetime warranty so if you break it in five years, they will send you a brand new one (and supposedly they will be coming out with one that has an MP3 player in it, I think i'll purposely break mine to get the new, updated version!) I curled my hair yesterday morning, and it is still curled right now!! It doesn't burn your hair like most curling irons! It is a professional curling iron and the best one I've ever used! You can even brush your curls and they stay in! I can get you the 1" or the 1/2" or both. So let me know what you want!!! It would make a GREAT Christmas gift!

7 comments:

m@R(! said...

do i get a pink one??? that is awesome.

Amy Brown said...

Yes, yours is pink! Or black, I have one of each, so whatever you want!!

mommag said...

I would like the large one. But don't need an mp3 player with it. :)

mistyp said...

I think I want one. Someone in the mall used that or one like in on Briel's hair. It stayed curly forever. I used a regular one and it goes straight five mins later. I hope you'll be at church Sunday and I'll talk to you about it then. :)

Amy Brown said...

Yep Misty! i'll be there Sunday!! It's an awesome curling iron! let me know if you want me to bring mine to show you!

cari said...

okay maybe I do want one.

Lissa said...

I have been looking endlessly for a really good curling iron.

Let me know if you are still able to get them. I would love one.