Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me AND COLBY!!


So my birthday was awesome! It started with a phone call from my sister Cari, telling me that she had a baby!!! Colby Scott Cutler! I love the name! So...I was pretty excited all day about that. Then, I got to be in sunny St George watching my hubby play softball all day. Then I got to explore where High School musical 2 was filmed (boy was I excited about that!) then we went and saw an ampitheatre similar to the Red Rock ampitheatre, but not nearly as impressive. Then we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and i got free ice cream (good thing, because the lemonaids cost us almost $5 each!) Then we met Jeremy's cousin Eric,(who attends Dixie State) at a bowling alley. Jeremy was too sore to bowl, and my back hurt SO BAD from sitting all day, so we didn't bowl, just visited. It was an AWESOME day though!

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

$5??? not cool...at least you got to High School Musical. your blog readers would be disapointed if you had a blog that Didn't talk about HSM at least one each post.

cari said...

Hey that is one cute baby!!!!!!Sounds like a busy birthday!!!!Glad you had a great one. Love ya Amy!!