Monday, August 9, 2010

Idaho Falls, ID

Our next week of vacation was spent in Idaho Falls. I don't know if it was much of a vacation for Jeremy because he spent most of his time working. Look what he did...He had three days to finish this and he worked in the dark each night to get it done on time. HE'S AWESOME!!











Check out what we did for fun!!!! Rode in the tractor trailer and had baby shadow wars.



dang, you can barely see this video. It showed up a lot better on my camera. I got a video of Hailey and Brandon "shadow kissing" but you can't even see that one at all on the computer.

3 comments:

Jon Allen said...

Those pavers look amazing- nice job, Jeremy!

Stacey said...

Holy Cow! That Looks Great! Very nice Job, and quick too. I can't wait to see it in person.

Unknown said...

Great job Jer! I'm sure they'll really enjoy the new expanded patio!