Monday, February 8, 2010

I ROLLED OVER!!!

this picture is of me sleeping with my legs crossed when i was just a baby (almost two months old)

Yesterday, while watching the superbowl at the York's house, mommy looked over at me and I was just lying under my jungle gym on my back. A few minutes later, she looked back at me and I was completely on my stomach! No one saw me do it, but i did it!! Actually, the superbowl was already over and daddy was playing supermario bros, with the York kids. We love hanging out with them!!!!!

Then today, I finally found my hands. I kept on starring at them and turning them slowly, because I was examining them, and then shoving them in my mouth. I don't get what is so funny, but mommy and daddy just kept laughing at me. I'm also getting good at shaking my head back and forth really fast, just practicing saying "NO!"

Brigid and Maddie York

Maddie and Me

1 comment:

m@R(! said...

wahoo. way to go Austin.