Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?!


Really, you should be asking, WHERE HAS MY CAMERA CONNECTOR THINGY GONE!?!?! I can't find it, and I know you can just put your camera memory chip thingy (i'm technology illiterate) in the computer, but I haven't tried it yet. So, that's my excuse for not blogging the last few weeks. This picture was sent to me on an e-mail. It was taken at church for a special program titled, "Angels Among Us." The program was dedicated to the older women in our church! It was awesome!! I consider Austin an angel too!

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

that picture is perfect. i love it..he is an angel. i can't wait to hold him tomorrow.. :)

mistyp said...

Such a cute pic. I should ask her to email me the one of me. Not that it was a good one or anything.... :)

cari said...

What a beautiful picture of the two Angels. Love it!