Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby AUSTIN!!!!




Can you believe how beautiful Amy is!?! She really is amazing, I have a whole new level of respect for her. She is my Hero!!!!! This is my first time blogging so I hope it turns out ok. Little Austin Dean Brown came into the world on Friday Sept 25th at 9:30am. His mommy tried so long and hard to get him out of her! it ended up being 20 1/2 hours of labor. The tongs wouldnt work, and he actually broke the vacum!haha. They definently had me stressing out, but after 5 minutes into the C-section we heard him cry for the first time! it was unreal!! He is perfect! So far he is perfectly healthy!! 8lbs, 8oz! he out weighs all the other babies in the hospital by 2 or 3 pounds! Amy is recovering good from surgury, she loves medication!! Both He and Amy are my little Angels and I love them with all my heart!

2 comments:

cari said...

Beautiful family!!!! We are so glad he is here. So adorable. Love you all.

mistyp said...

I can't imagine being in labor that long!!! Glad he's out and healthy. She deserves all the meds she wants for going through all that! ;) He's adorable! Can't wait to see him for real, at church sometime! Congrats to both of you!!!!!