Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First Baby pictures!

I can already tell that he will be the cutest little BOY ever! haha Too bad our hospital only does the 2D pictures because it would have been fun to see him better! But at least we know that baby Dean Brown has two legs, two arms, a head, a spine, kidneys, nose, mouth, and other important boy body parts (hehe)! We saw him practicing breathing and what looked like a little yawn, it was so adorable! I think I felt him moving yesterday, it was such a slight movement that it's hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure it was him!


His cute little foot!!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Yeah!! that is soo much fun to really be able to see your little baby.

Ruth Brown said...

Wow! The first pictures of your cute little man! I am so excited to be his grandma! It's going to be the best and I know that you two will be amazing parents!

Heather O said...

Woohoo!! I'm so glad you liked the ultrasound, I loved it! And little boys are so fun. :)