Sunday, February 15, 2009


So on Valentine's Day I went with Jeremy's sisters to HOME SCHOOL MUSICAL, while Jeremy took a family from his work through the open house of the Draper temple (he had some pretty cool experiences with them).

Home school musical was pretty cute, it really had NOTHING to do with High School Musical, except for the fact that they were putting on a play. Linoleum Dynamite was my favorite character! Amanda Hugandkiss, and Zac Teflon weren't that bad, slightly corny, but hey...it was a melodrama, what do you expect!! The only thing that really bothered me was that there was a TON of LDS references, like Relief Society, primary, CTR rings, P-day and stuff like that. I guess you would expect that in UTAH!!! haha, but there were a lot of people attending, and I'm sure a handful of them weren't LDS. It just doesn't seem appropriate, maybe for a mutual activity.

Overall, we laughed a lot, and ate some good pizza! I would recommend a night out at Desert Star for anyone! This summer you could see Snooty and the Beast, or American Fork Idol, or even James Blonde!! The laughter never ends!

6 comments:

m@R(! said...

that is hilarious..so i just got the BEST idea ever. Next time we are together we should make up a play...i know such a good idea!

m@R(! said...

so i was skimming through all your post and i found that they all had something in common! i think this blog should be called "BROWN TOWN goes HSM"

cari said...

I want to be in a play. But do I have to know how to sing. Oh I know I will be the one who thinks they are the best singer but really can't sing at all.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Amy, I guess Mrs. Amy. I found your blog on Stacy's blog. It is good to hear how you are doing. You sound really busy, but like you are having tons of fun. I liked seeing your wedding pictures...beautiful.
I have heard that Desert Star is really, really funny. I haven't ever been but I think it needs to go on my list of things to do.

Anonymous said...

I am living in slc, and working at a pharmaceutical company. Joe is still in school, he is getting his masters now in mechanical engineering. He still has a year left. So what do you teach?

Heather O said...

Sounds like it was a good time. I hate to admit this but I haven't seen any of the HSM movies. But Home School Musical sounds entertaining. Glad you are doing well!