Thursday, July 24, 2008

HSM 3!!

So my brother, Brandon, and I went to East High to be a part of High School Musical 3! We were extras and had so much fun! We got to see all of the main characters and learn a little about movie making. We are in at least five different scenes. Two of Jeremy's sisters, and three of his cousins were in it as well. We had so much fun and met a lot of new friends. It was a week we will never forget! Here are a few pictures from our experience.
In front of East High, SLC, UT.

Our cap and gown for the graduation scene.



Our friend, Marci (not my sister), and my two sisters-in-law. This is a scene that is in the Trailer! You can watch it on-line. http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/highschoolmusical3/



My sister-in-law, Jessie, in the East High gymnasium!

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow your blog is cute. whoever helped you with it is awesome!!!!
I love all your pictures. and you even if we didn't win at volleyball but we still were pretty much the coolest sister powers there.

Ashley & Donnie said...

So I was wondering?? Since you were an extra do you know who won the high school musical contest that has been on ABC for the past few weeks??? Because the prize is being in the movie?!